Encouragement Consultant Training is a 2 day certification training in applied Adlerian psychology. You'll learn to apply the principals and techniques of Adlerian psychology to life’s real challenges, using practical, experiential exercises that help people think, feel and do better. Applicable to all relationships, including your relationship with yourself.
Designed by Lynn Lott, MA, MMFT (co-founder of Positive Discipline), with over 30 years experience as a therapist in private practice, and a respected Diplomate in Adlerian Psychology, this training is based on time-tested techniques that help people build awareness and skills to live life fully, with hope and courage.
Are you looking for:
* Practical tools to build stronger, healthier relationships with others? Encouraging communication practices, setting firm boundaries, how to find courage to express real thoughts and feelings.
* Simple ways to identify discouraging thoughts and learn to change them, so you can stop being so hard on yourself and avoid making the same mistakes over and over?
* Guidance in working intelligently with emotions, instead of bottling up or blowing up?
* Additional ways to build awareness of self-defeating patterns, and small steps to change? Simple yet powerful activities to examine beliefs and behaviors.
* Insight that leads to action, instead of avoidance or self-criticism? Identify disempowering beliefs that lead to self-handicapping behaviors, enjoy greater self-acceptance, and create new patterns of behavior that support movement toward your goals.
At the end of this training, you'll be equipped to lead individual clients or groups in simple yet powerful experiential exercises that bring clarity around beliefs, motivations, and ultimately, behavior patterns - plus concrete strategies for steady, consistent change.
If you have any special accommodation needs, please contact us in advance.
Workshop Registrations: Please do not book your travel until organizer confirms your training date. You may send a colleague in your place if you are unable to attend. No shows will not be eligible for refund. In the event of cancellation by organizer, participants will be notified by email used to register and will receive a full refund.
EC Master Trainer
Kimberly is an ICF-accredited coach, Certified Positive Discipline Trainer, and mom of 2 teens. She has been practicing Positive Discipline for 15 years in her own family and working with parents, teachers and professionals who work with children and families since 2010. Mindfulness, self-compassion practices, neuroscience and the science of habit formation complement her studies in Adlerian psychology and inform her coaching practice.
Questions always come up, and we want to save you some time by providing you with answers to some of the questions that we see a lot. Don’t hestitate to reach out with further questions.